Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st Birthday Party Ideas??

David's first birthday is coming up in exactly ONE month!  First of all, I can believe that he's almost one...Second, I have NO idea what we're going to do for his birthday!

I've mentioned before that I really wanted to use the Meri Meri Animal Parade set, but unfortunately I can't find anyone with the whole kit available.  I haven't been able to find anything else that I like!  I know I'm just being picky, but it's his first birthday and I want it to be cute (but not spend beaucoups of money lol).  Everything that I've seen out there has bright primary colors and just looks cheap and/or cheesy.

Anyone have any ideas?!?  I'm running out of time lol

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe it's so close already! I have no ideas. Sorry. The spin class sucked all the life out of me.

Little Bishops said...

Following from Follow Me back Tuesday. Please follow back. Thanks!

love2cook05.blogspot.com