Sunday, April 25, 2010

Poor laptop

So I made a dumb decision the last time the last time I had to buy a cable for my laptop. I bought a CHEAP one from eBay. Big mistake! I started having problems immediately...as in within a few weeks but the seller (of course) was not helpful in the least. Fortunately the cable lasted about a year, but it is now officially dead. It literally fell apart tonight. Thankfully, I had already ordered a new one (from Amazon this time Original HP DV1000 DV5000 DV6000 AC ADAPTER CHARGER) but I selected the cheapest shipping so who knows when it will get here.

Since I don't and won't have access to my computer for a while I'm so glad I have my phone!! Thankfully we do have a few other computers at the house (we're kind of nerdy like that) but I won't have access to all of my pictures and my bookmarks which makes me sad.

I really hope I will be able to post a giveaway this week for my fantastic followers so if you took the time to read this post, simply leave a comment for 5 additional entries!

0 comments: